Common Paranormal Activity Indicators
Apart from witnessing a ghostly appearance in your home, there is an extensive range of what could be called paranormal activity. We cannot list them all here, so we will concentrate on some of the more typical householder phenomena. These comprise:
- You often sense you’re not alone in a room
- Unusual behavior in domestic pets and odd noises that appear to have no reason
- Hearing voices or whispers in your house alone
- Temperature changes with no apparent cause
- Unexplainable bodily reactions, e.g., hairs raising, cold spots.
- Unexplainable events such as turning on and off lights, opening, and closing of cabinets
- This is not a complete list, and there are definitely other events that need further research. If you’ve experienced inexplicable events in your home, he would be glad to talk to you about performing paranormal research to find out if you haunted your home or not.